Hand-woven in Tanzania empowering and enabling widows to become more self-sufficient.
Set of four patterned placemats - made from Tanzanian grasses, each one is slightly different due to the use of natural materials, giving each a unique charm. The coloured patterns are made by incorporating locally sourced raffia into the grasses.
Match them with our beautiful coasters to complete your table, or to protect your kitchen worktops. The four mats come neatly wrapped together in twine, making them a great gift, too.
- Traditional Tanzania-inspired design
- Hand-woven from natural Tanzanian grasses
- Beautiful basket weave
- Matching coasters available for a co-ordinated look
All proceeds go directly back to the women who made them in Tanzania.
How to order: Please email email@example.com to place your order and arrange collection/delivery and payment.
Patterned Placemats – Set of 4
• Natural seagrass
• Wipe clean with a dry cloth
• Due to the handmade nature of this product, variations in colour and weave can occur